Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
RED CABBAGE SALAD
- Combine diced steak and marinade ingredients in a large bowl or zip-top bag. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- To make the salad, whisk together oil, vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper in another large bowl. Add cabbage and onion and stir to coat well with dressing. Toss through tomatoes, cucumber, and mint just before serving.
- Thread marinated meat onto skewers and sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper. Pre-heat BBQ or a large heavy-based skillet to medium-high.
- Cook skewers 4–5 mins, turning to sear all sides. Transfer to a clean plate and cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 mins.
- Serve skewers with warmed Lebanese bread, dips, and cabbage salad.